Download this free blogger lightroom mobile preset to edit your travel photos in just one click.
Take a look at the image below to see how this blogger preset can make your photos look awesome.
Features and Compatibility
- Made for Lightroom app only
- Works on RAW and JPEG images
- Fully adjustable and customizable
What is Lightroom preset?
Lightroom preset is a pre-saved set of the sliders, position, HSL settings, curves, and more stored in XML or DNG files.
In simple words, you can edit a photo by pasting the settings of a particular dng file to get a similar effect in your photos.
How to use blogger lightroom preset on mobile
Learn how to use the .dng preset in the lightroom app to edit your photos in one click:
- First, download the preset from here.
- Import preset using gallery or app.
- Open preset in the app and click on the menu button.
- Now click on the copy preset settings option.
- Open any photo and click on the menu button.
- Click on the paste settings. That's it!
The blogger preset can help you edit your photos like a pro. Download it now!
If you liked this preset, share it with your friends on social media and pin it on Pinterest.